Pages

Slider

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sometimes I get feeling a little down about things.

I don't feel healthy very often, and feeling sickly weighs on me pretty heavily. I want to do more and be more, and I'm frustrated that I don't feel like I can... I find it especially frustrating to watch others who are in far worse health than I am accomplish all of these things I don't feel like I can do. It makes me so annoyed with myself for not being stronger.

I feel like I'm a fountain of negative statements with Belle. I try not to be, but some days that is easier than others. Today was one of those "no" at every turn sort of days. I hate those.

I need to do a better job of fueling myself spiritually, but I always seem to forget to plug in when I have the ability to rest and re-charge.

After days like today, I find myself desiring a few hours totally to myself, filled with quiet and peace and a clear head. It's just not always easy to find that lately.

Really though, I know how very blessed I am. I do. My life is wonderful. Thus, I'm going to try to fall asleep counting my blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs